Briefing mission du 15-03-2018 confirmé JEUDI soir

Mince, j' me souviens plus de mon target ?!?! ...c'est les fûts de pétrol ou les fûts de bière ??
Répondre
Alfa

Message par Alfa » mar. mars 13, 2018 4:09 pm

The mission is the same as last week

The difference :
++ Jorjio and Lipy air-air (vous devez voler en formation afin de progresser et attaquer ensemble il y aura les deux mm migs que la semaine précédente)

++ on the base not ZSU but two Sam15 :D

++ for Khun and me. Flight very weeds and Attack with jdam 38 (jamer active and chaff chaff chaff.....) :D the waypoint 5 and 6 are on the targets Khun target 5 (left runway) and me target 6 (right runway)

++ for bdx Flight in formation in the first part. If sam15 out you come bombing the track with MK82 in ONLY one pass. You must program your bombs for bombing. I can explain if necessary

I just flight the mission for test

deux migs 21 qui viennent droit sur moi je passe radada mais ils me repèrent ... ils tirent chaff chaff ...ca passe puis ils se mettent derrière moi, je suis a fond a 20 pieds sur l'eau et ils tirent tous leurs missiles chaff flare ... j'en vois un qui explose dans l'eau devant moi surperbe gerbe tout ca pendant 40nm environ j'attaque ma cible (que je rate) et je continue radada un mig au moins dans mon cu, il tire canon me touche mais rien de grave je passe sous un pont puis radada dans les montagnes a fond toujours au ras des champs et des cimes des arbres et tout d'un coup un arbre plus haut que les autres vlan je me le prends et explose.

Translate
two migs 21 that come right on me I pass radada but they spot me ... they shoot chaff chaff ... it passes then they put themselves behind me, I am at bottom 20 feet on the water and they pull all their missiles chaff flare ... I see one exploding in the water in front of me overdriven sheaf all that for about 40nm I attack my target (that I miss) and I continue radada a mig at least in my cu, he pulls gun touches me but nothing serious I go under a bridge and then radada in the mountains always bottom flush fields and treetops and suddenly a tree higher than the other vlan I take it and explodes.

For testing the mission

Alfa

Message par Alfa » mer. mars 14, 2018 8:54 pm

briefing
Please report to the last week for global map

For Jorjio and Lipy. Same the last week 2 migs. For the end little surprise :P No flight over the sam 15

For Bdx :
Your plane is ready. Until waypoint 3 work flight in formation.
After go around in circles (waypoint 3) until destruction sam15
After go waypoint 4 and turn waypoint 5. Normaly, in the axis of the runway to be bombed

For Khun and me
After waypoint 3 flight Under 50 foots in formation (use the automatic pilot)
At waypoint 4 you go to 5 and me go to 6 activ counter mesure (altitud mini)
At 1nm of target climb 20-30° and fire the jdam and evasive towards the sea in very low altitud. Chaff chaff chaff

If the two target destroy :b:
If only one or any go for second Attack

The sam 15 very dangerous for you it is point 6 and for me point 5 ( opposite)

Probablely we are dead :silly: But is not important. The principal is synchronize the Attack

02_2018-03-14.jpg
02_2018-03-14.jpg (383.63 Kio) Vu 539 fois

01_2018-03-14.jpg
01_2018-03-14.jpg (359.71 Kio) Vu 539 fois

Khun

Message par Khun » jeu. mars 15, 2018 10:42 am

What weapons will we carry? GBU-38s?

Alfa

Message par Alfa » jeu. mars 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Sorry Yes 2 GBU38 and one GBu 12 (for after)

Timothylot

Briefing mission du 15 03 2018 confirme JEUDI soir

Message par Timothylot » sam. mai 25, 2019 8:45 pm

This sounds like a great mission. Formation flying is high on peoples want to see list for FPV. Very difficult though. I just ordered a #16 keychain cam I can use to film from behind. I have two nearly identical FPV strykers, just need to find another capable pilot.

Répondre