1. Artillery will stop between 5 and 6, yes. And jaguar will mark the target with Willy Pete (If it works
2. The coordinates of the Smerchs are know and are on WP7
3. Yes, there are manpads in the area. Also in the Senaki Airbase there is a SA-8 which needs to be destroyed two SU-25T in the Kutaisi airbase, using a radio command we can trigger the mission to start.
4. Course of the carrier I need to check. When I get home I will update the here in the forum.
5. Yes, but I will check to make sure. And right now I don't remember exactly but I think that the tanker is on the ground on Batumi and will takeoff upon command from the radio.
Also, we cannot fly wherever we want because there are long range SAM sites on Sukhumi, Nalchik and somewhere else on Russia.