Briefing mission du 29-08-2018

Mince, j' me souviens plus de mon target ?!?! ...c'est les fûts de pétrol ou les fûts de bière ??
Khun

Briefing mission du 29-08-2018

Message par Khun » dim. août 26, 2018 10:38 am

Enemy artillery has been spotted leaving the Senaki Military base. We believe the are preparing an attack on Georgia's Ammunication Werehouses outside of Dedaluri. The convoy is accompanied by two T-55 tanks and two triple A units mounted on trucks, see picture.
Spotted_Artillery_Photo.png
Spotted_Artillery_Photo.png (1.46 Mio) Vu 651 fois
Mission is to destroy the artillery before they can do any real damage.
MissionWaypoints1_Briefing.png
MissionWaypoints1_Briefing.png (968.86 Kio) Vu 651 fois
The artillery is expected to strike in the area between waypoint 5 and 6. We have deployed a mission that will give target instructions. Once in the area contact Jaugar at 133.000 MHz (Jaguar will contact when ready).
There is a SAM site on the Senaki airbase, so flying over it should be avoided.

After the artillery has been destroyed, the mission will continue to bomb and destroy the Senaki military base from which the artillery came from. (Waypoint 7)
MissionWaypoints2_briefing.png
MissionWaypoints2_briefing.png (359.01 Kio) Vu 651 fois
The target are the Smerchs that the Russians have parked in the base, see picture below
Smerchs_photo.png
Smerchs_photo.png (1.02 Mio) Vu 651 fois
We will takeoff from the Stennis and fly the planned route until we reach the Georgian Airbase in Kutaisi. From there we will contact Jaguar for further instructions. To help us, an E-2D airplane will provide AWACS support. We expect lots of movement in the area and eventually air resistance coming from either Sukhumi or Nalchik, AWACS will be crucial.

Before bombing the Senaki military base, the SAM site stationed there needs to be destroyed. In order to do so, two Georgian SU-25T will be in Kutaisi awaiting our instructions. When the SAM site is destroyed we will proceed to attack the military base.

When the objective has been destroyed, a tanker will be flying over Batumi, which we can use for refueling before returning the the Stennis. If refueling is not possible, then we can land either in Batumi or Kutaisi.

Batumi is strongly defended by a Patriot SAM site should we need its protection from enemy fighters.
Note that the Sukhumi airbase is also heavily defended by long range SAM sites, so do not get close.

Khun

Re: Briefing mission du 29-08-2018

Message par Khun » dim. août 26, 2018 10:40 am

I still need to make some little adjustments on the enemy air forces and also on the distances (don't want to run out of fuel before the dogfight :)) I will probably move the Stennis closer to Batumi

Alfa

Message par Alfa » dim. août 26, 2018 12:08 pm

:clap:

Ok see :mrgreen:
questions:
+ armement imposed or leader decide ?
+ other questions after :mrgreen:

Khun

Message par Khun » dim. août 26, 2018 12:35 pm

Leader can decide :). I was experimenting with cluster bombs for the artillery and MK84 for the base. Then having 6 AIM120C and 2 AIM9X, and one fuel tank in the middle. So I was thinking one would be in charge of destroying the artillery with the cluster bombs and the others the base. But can be changed :P

Alfa

Message par Alfa » dim. août 26, 2018 3:27 pm

no is good 8-)
I have not tested the cluster ...wait and see ! :mrgreen:

bdx

Message par bdx » dim. août 26, 2018 10:47 pm

I will try to destroy the artillery and don't get myself killed in the process.

Alfa

Message par Alfa » mer. août 29, 2018 4:32 pm

If I have understand

1- artillery STOP betwen 5-6 and jagar give coordinates (with altiud) … It's correct ?
2- coordinates Smerchs in the base are know ?
3- possibility mandpad ?
4- course of carrier ?
5- awacs, tankers,, carrier respect protocol for frequencies, ICLS, Tacan define in post mission ?

Khun

Message par Khun » mer. août 29, 2018 5:01 pm

Hello,

1. Artillery will stop between 5 and 6, yes. And jaguar will mark the target with Willy Pete (If it works :))
2. The coordinates of the Smerchs are know and are on WP7
3. Yes, there are manpads in the area. Also in the Senaki Airbase there is a SA-8 which needs to be destroyed two SU-25T in the Kutaisi airbase, using a radio command we can trigger the mission to start.
4. Course of the carrier I need to check. When I get home I will update the here in the forum.
5. Yes, but I will check to make sure. And right now I don't remember exactly but I think that the tanker is on the ground on Batumi and will takeoff upon command from the radio.

Also, we cannot fly wherever we want because there are long range SAM sites on Sukhumi, Nalchik and somewhere else on Russia.

Khun

Message par Khun » mer. août 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Also, for the artillery I was thinking that only one of us has the cluster bombs

Khun

Message par Khun » mer. août 29, 2018 5:32 pm

I have tested the mission with BDX a couple of times and it might be a little difficult, also we have noted that Jaguar does not always respond, which I don't fully understand why. We will see on when we try. Hope it will work :pray:

Répondre